Thursday, January 24, 2008

24/ 01/ 2008

Today i continued working on my projetcof the databases. i had found some information so that i would be able to include it in the plan (flowchart) and then i also changed my design as i came up with different ideas that iwanted to change, such as the first subsections, the way the database will be formatted, and so on... in wikipedia i had found many pages with names of different singers/ bands in differnet categories. overall i had done something although if i want to follow my ghantt chart i will have to finish the plan of the flowchart for homework and tomorrow in the lesson i will have to create the flowchart. this is not a very good thing as i should of have followed my flowchart in such a way that i would complete my task on time. next lesson i will have to go over my plan of the flowchart with my teacher, Ms. Castro so that i wont make a mistake while the process of the flowchart so that it will not be hard for me to create my database! Today i worked as much as i could and i got help from the people that were sitting beside me, they helped me find some information to include in the flowchart.

No comments: